There's a great opportunity for keen music producers coming to Auckland very soon: the New Zealand Music Producer Series, and APRA are excited to announce that we have a scholarship available to enable one talented individual to attend.
Hosted by producer Greg Haver and supported by NZ On Air, Recorded Music New Zealand, and APRA AMCOS, the event is bringing two internationally renowned producers and engineers to Auckland, to give a series of masterclasses at Roundhead Studios from January 16 - 20.
The series will involved tracking and mix sessions for groups of up to eight people during the day, plus evening seminars for larger groups, to exchange ideas across all facets of the recording industry.
Grammy award-winning producer/engineer Guy Massey and renowned producer/engineer Dave Eringa are confirmed for the series (check out more info on their auspicious careers HERE).
Today APRA AMCOS NZ is very happy to announce that we have a scholarship available to pay for one talented producer to attend the series for the whole week, which will include five days tracking and mixing, four evening seminars and two one-on-one tuition sessions.
If you are interested in applying for the APRA Scholarship for the NZ Music Producer Series program, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, and a brief paragraph about why you'd like to attend to NZMPS.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications must be submitted by 5pm, Friday December 16, 2016
- You will be required to submit three examples of your production/engineering work as part of the application. Submissions by link (Soundcloud, Spotify etc).
- Successful applicants will be informed by 5pm, December 24, 2016.
- By applying, you are confirming your availability to attend the series at Roundhead Studios in Auckland from January 16-20, 2017.
- Travel, transfers, meals and accommodation are not included in the scholarship and are the responsibility of the attendee.
- The New Zealand Music Producer Series reserves the right to amend or vary the content of the Series at any time.
- By participating, attendees grant The New Zealand Music Producer Series permission to use their names, photographs and video likeness for future promotion and marketing purposes without remuneration.