The Music and Audio Institute of New Zealand (MAINZ) is a faculty of the Southern Institute of Technology (SIT). They have built an enviable reputation over the years for their high quality programmes and the calibre of their graduates.
Together SIT and MAINZ are pleased to be offering, as part of their support of the Pacific Music Awards, a new scholarship to Pasifika students interested in studying music, audio production/engineering at either our Auckland (MAINZ) or Invercargill (SIT) campuses within the school of Music and Audio Production.
For students to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the following criteria will need to be met:
· Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of enrolment,
· Must be New Zealand citizens; (by birth or citizenship) OR
· Have been granted permanent residency in New Zealand
· Must be of Pacific descent
· They must meet academic and/or English entry criteria as applicable for the programme of choice.
If successful, the scholarship is for the full qualification, i.e. if studying a 3-year Bachelor degree, then the scholarship will be for the full three years, providing students meet the scholarship conditions.
Applications are due by Tuesday 30 April and are to be sent to the Pacific Music Awards Trust: email@example.com